Brazilian Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary treatment for all kinds of hair. It contains collagen to help maintain the strength and flexibility of the hair.
Directions: (SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE)
1. After washing the hair with Advantage Clarifying Shampoo, towel dry.
2. Blow dry any remaining dampness in the hair.
3. Divide the hair into three sections.
4. (Using gloves and face mask in a ventilated area) Starting from the neck, apply the treatment to the hair by brush, using care to not touch the scalp with the product and comb to the ends. Finish the whole head working through section.
5. Using a vent brush, blow dry the hair completely.
6. Divide the hair into three sections again.
7. Starting from the neck, (with a non-plastic fine tooth comb) part the hair in 1/4 inch parts and flat-iron from the root till the end of the hair as needed until it is silky and shiny.
8. For best results the flat-iron should be set to 450° Fahrenheit.
9. Do not wash or wet your hair for 4 days or tie your hair up in any way.
10. After the 4 days, maintain with Brazilian After Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner.
CAUTION: Product should be used in a well ventilated area. Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, wash out immediately for 15 minutes. This product is strictly for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. It contains Formaldehyde and must be avoided by women who are pregnant or breast feeding. This applies to both stylist and clients alike. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.